• Allows one person to compress clutches for service work, remove and intall helixes, change springs and maintenance
• Designed for paddle tires
• 0-3000' elevation
• Designed and tested specifically for sand dune applications
• Helps restore power loss due to addition of paddle tires
• Helps hold peak power RPM when dune riding and climbing hills
• Better low end power and torque
• Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
• Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
• Additional tools needed: Clutch Compression Tool CCT820 & Clutch Puller PCP-16
• NOTE: Clutch kit components may vary from photo
Provides superb power and quiet operation. Features Gibson’s Suspended Flow (SFT) Superflow muffler with a louvered and chambered internal muffler core. Full-length merged header utilizes performance flow-tested, 1.50 in. mandrel-bent primary tubes to produce maximum performance throughout the entire power band. System features improved O.E.M.-style connecting points for maximum strength and durability. Heavy-duty rubber mounting points and a compression spring fitting for extreme flexibility on the toughest terrain. Header is made from 16-gauge stainless steel and uses heavy-duty flanges that will keep header intact for constant fun. Features a black ceramic or satin stainless steel finish, polished T-304 stainless steel end cap, USFS-approved spark arrestor, bolt-on installation. Improved performance acceleration. Lowest sound level in the market.
• Tubing Diameter: 2.25" Stainless Tubing
• Muffler Description: Gibson Muffler features a louvered & chambered design, no internal packing.
• Additional Description: USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
• Footnote: Turbo Model
• Warranty: One Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty<br><br><br>